Monday, July 11, 2011

Winnie the Pooh

On Saturday, I had the chance to watch "Winnie the Pooh" before it hits theatres on July 15. I love Winnie the Pooh! I have been watching Winnie the Pooh movies and television shows since I was born, so this was a spectacular chance to see the movie. It was perfect for me because I could not wait for it to come out. It turns out I didn' t have to! I had the opportunity to see it on June 9th instead of on the 15th! "Winnie the Pooh" is great entertainment for the whole family! It is hilarious! 

The movie is about Pooh Bear and his friends (Tigger, Piglet, Eeyore, Rabbit, Kanga, Roo, Owl, etc.), who are set on saving Christopher Robin. They go on a quest to find him, and lots of crazy things happen on the way such as Pooh dreaming / singing about honey. I forgot to mention that the "creature" that captured Christopher Robin is called a Backson, a creature made up by none other than Owl. Now, I don't want to spoil the movie for you, so I'm going to stop right here before I can say anything about the hilarious scene where Piglet and Pooh are being chased by a swarm of bees. 

I enjoyed the movie very much! To learn more about the "Winnie the Pooh" film, you can visit the Official Website. I guarantee that you and the whole family will enjoy "Winnie the Pooh!" I also guarantee that when it hits theatres, I'll be seeing it again! 


No comments:

Post a Comment