Friday, July 22, 2011

New Vinylmations!

Muppetvision 3D Vinylmations
Since I am a huge Vinylmation fan, this video really stood out to me. I thought it was pretty funny. This video is officially made by Disney to promote the Vinylmation "Robots" Collection. I will be sure to get my hands on at least four of these! My Vinylmation Collection has expanded since my Last Post about them. I am adding to my Vinylmation collection day by day, month by month, year by year, trade by trade. I am a huge collector and when a new set is released, I'm there to get an individual box! My collection features "The Nightmare Before Christmas," "Disney NYC (Minnie Statue of Liberty)," "The Muppets: Set 1," "The Muppets: Set 2," "Have A Laugh!," "Disney Parks," and "Disney Villains." There are many more sets to name! I hope to add to this collection in the future, which isn't hard because sets such as the "Haunted Mansion" and "Muppetvision 3D."
Hitchhiking Ghost (Phineas)
Hitchhiking Ghost (Ezra)
Madam Leota
I am quite excited that Disney has made enough Vinylmations to make them a challenge to collect. Now, If you've never bought a Vinylmation, I'm here to tell you that they come in Blind Boxes, meaning that you can't see which one you get, only the collection that they belong to. Vinylmations can be based off of Theme Park Attractions, Disney Movies, or Famous Original Disney Characters! Even if you do not like collecting things, I personally think that you should give Vinylmation a shot! It is a great thing to get started on no matter what your age is!

No comments:

Post a Comment